No I always swore to myself that if I were to get pregnant I would not be one of "those" people that always complained about being sick. Never say never is what I believe now!!!! I have much more compassion and understanding now. When you are sick you are sick no matter what the reason is you still feel like ass........since about 11 weeks into this I started with the throwing up, now I am one of those people who totally panic and start to practically hyperventilate when this happens not fun. This can happen anywhere at anytime, "morning" has nothing to do with it. I was on the ferry boat to Nova Scotia and I was making such horrible scary noises that this poor lady that had half a dozen kids with her was knocking on the stall door asking me if I was ok. Seriously all dignity goes out the window. The other ailment that has occured is I put out my back last Sunday.......completely gone it was, now the good thing about this is the doctor said no more sweeping, mopping or vacuming for me, but that bad thing is this might only get worse the bigger the baby gets.
Ok so now I feel better after getting that rant out. We did have our 16 week appointment yesterday and things are good. The little one's heartbeat is nice and strong. We are also looking forward to our routine ultrasound at the end of November and are seriously considering having the 3D one done. I really want to know what we are having and so does Jason so if we want to know than the 3D U/S is our only option. Plus it would be such a great keepsake to have since this could be our only pregnancy.
According to my pregnancy bible my baby is now as big as an avacado LOL! 4.5 inches long. So even though certain times are tough I still feel so blessed and would not change any of it for the world. I can handle a few more months of this to get to finally having my dream come true. I still can't believe I'm going to be a Mom WOW!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment