Sunday, March 7, 2010

ONE MORE MONTH

So Katelyn turns 11 months this week, which means I only have 1 month left of my maternity leave. WOW, how fast a year goes by.

My baby girl truly is a joy. She is crawling like crazy, stands up, furniture walks, and plays with her toys all the time. She is just the best thing that has ever happened to me and I feel so very blessed, I really do!!

It's going to be a big adjustment once she starts at the sitters full time. We are very fortunate to have found someone who is so awesome. I know Katelyn will love her. So that in itself will be a big help.

I can't wait to celebrate her first birthday. My sister is coming home for it which is very exciting.

Also since I didn't update, we had an awesome Christmas with everyone here. It was very busy but very special.

No comments: