Tis the Season to be thankful......it's only a few more weeks until Christmas and I am quite excited. This is the first year that we get to enjoy Christmas as parents. I have prayed for this for such a long long time and now I finally have it. I am so thankful for my little girl, my husband, and just my life in general. This will be the first Christmas where I will be spared the depression of not knowing if I will ever be a Mom.
Katelyn is truly thriving, she will be eight months on the 11th. Time is going by so fast and I can hardly believe that I only have four months left of maternity. It will be time to go back to work before I know it. Let's see what is Katelyn up to these days......she rolls around all the time, she can sit up, babbles non stop, say Dada, and is trying to learn how to crawl which I'm sure will only be another month or so. She is so funny too, makes all kinds of funny little faces, blows bubbles while she is eating her cereal and just make us laugh non stop. Still no little toothies yet but I think they will be here soon. She also had a miserable cold/flu a month ago, poor little girl was so sick. Hopefully we will be spared that again. She also went with me on her first plane ride in October to visit her Auntie Sarah for a week.
So that is the update on Miss Katelyn. I wish I could find more time to keep this update to date but I am busy busy. But I will try to update on our Christmas in a few weeks.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment