Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lord Help Me With This Heart Burn!!! Warning TMI

The heartburn is sooo uncomfortable, it makes my stomach sick and my back ache. I said I would never be the type to complain but it is what it is. It has nothing to do with the fact that I am greatful and love this little girl in my belly but I still could do without the heartburn.

So I'll be 31 weeks on Wednesay, not long to go now. We attended our first prenatal class last night. Oh that was INTERESTING, DEAR JESUS!!! They should warn people about that first. It's really not up my alley to bend and contort infront of a room full of strangers. What happens in the delivery room will be our experience, or if I feel the need to practice these oh so graceful moves of spreading your legs from here to China I will do so in my own home thanks. Also we got to view a lovely video of actual childbirth. Now I've seen the TLC programs and stuff but nothing prepared me for this one. The setting was this huge 300lb lady ( not that there is anything wrong with being 300lbs, to each his own) with a lovely 70's type setting. This poor woman was in labor for hours and hours, she certainly was a trooper and tried ALL the positions possible. But I seriously could of did without looking at her virgina, it wasn't pretty people. I know it's a beautiful miracle but not when you are looking at someone else's muffin........of course then I got into the giggles and couldn't control myself, pretty sure I let out a few snorts too LOL! Everytime I looked at this poor fella that was sitting across the table from me we would start giggling. Anyways I'm a pretty classy gal eh!!! But all this class did was leave me scared shitless. Oh then to top it all off Jason is all Mr. concerned about the drugs and epideral. I was like well dear I might have been convinced before I seen this video to attempt drug free labour but not after see all that. NO FRIGGEN WAY!!! So that will be our argument of the week I'm sure.

Well that's my rant for now and I'm sure I'll have a few more before the next 9 weeks are over. :)

No comments: