Thursday, May 29, 2008

FAMILY PORTRAIT

Ok let me explain. My soon to be five year old nephew decided to draw a portrait of his family. It became very clear that he is a detail oriented child. Let me explain what he has here: He decided to draw his mom red because that is her favorite color, although not sure where the long stilt legs come from as she is quite vertically challenged (sorry Sarah :)), he drew his dad brown, if you read from one of my previous posts he is quite in awe of this new discovery and has come right out and asked James if he likes being brown??? Oh the words out of babes mouths eh! And for the life of me I could not figure out what the heck was the shiny thing that he has himself holding so I asked my sister. She said that it's a sticker of a shiny electric guitar as Nate said that he is "THE GUITAR HERO" so he needs to be holding one LMFAO!!!! So the only one left is Marcus, it appears that Nate drew him to be quite "normal", however, I do question if he has super powers that defy gravity since he appears to be standing sideways on a hill. God I love my NATE!!!! LOL..............

No comments: