
Well I'm back from my trip to Ontario. It was a great vacation but as always it went way too fast. Lets see........some highlights of the trip.......well of course spending time with my nephews, there is never a dull moment when they are around, I'll write about that in a bit, I became addicted to Guitar Hero while I was away, it is way too much fun, we went to a comedy show one of the nights I was there, that was awesome and I got to spend a day with my brother Mattie and my sis-inlaw Ainsley, as always we had lots and lots of laughs, ate at the Lone Star a few times which is always very exciting for me as we don't have it here anymore, I know very easily amused but oh well, Easter morning playing the Wii with the kids, and of course shopping.
Now for my nephews..........Nate is four and Marcus is seven, Nate is at an age where I am pretty sure he will say just about anything and you just never know what that might be, here are some examples................He said to my Mom (his Nanny) that he was going to show here where the Old Girl yogurt was at the grocery store so that she could stay healthy and she wouldn't die???, out of the blue he asked his father if he liked being brown, we went for a walk one night and he was walking on top of the snow banks and I asked him what he was doing and he said he was just like Jesus, because Jesus is magic and can walk on top of stuff too LOL, I swear I nearly peed my pants at that one, now the best for last is what happened in the Drug Store, just to warn you this might be too much info for some, we were standing in the line at Shoppers and I had to purchase some "girl stuff", well Nate noticed what I was holding and asked very loudly "Auntie Danielle, why are you buying diapers", when I didn't respond he asked again only louder LOL, God I love that kid. The pic above is of him making silly faces.
No comments:
Post a Comment