So I haven't blogged for a while as I forgot my sign in and my password, seriously I can't remember ANYTHING...........the other day I couldn't remember where I parked my car at the Superstore LOL.
Well we had a really great Christmas and a quiet New Years, I took the stretch off and got lots and lots of rest. My belly has grown ALOT, I will post some pics soon and I have my Dr.'s appointment this morning so it will be interesting to see how much weight I am up, I have a feeling it will put me over the 10 pound mark for sure.
We decided that we will be doing the 3D Ultra sound and that is actually tomorrow evening. I am soooo excited, I can't wait to find out what we are having, it is going to really really sink in how real everything is. So I will be sure to update before the end of the week on that status.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment