Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE

A big shout out to my little nephew Nate who turned a BIG 5 yesterday!!! He was so cute, he called me after he got home from eating his banana split (he chose this over bday cake LOL) and he was so excited. He was like it's my bday ya know and I turned 5. He was so proud. His parents are having his bday party this weekend.

I had a great time in Halifax on the weekend visiting Pollyann. We drank 2 bottles of wine the 1st night and hung out and had some giggles. The next night we polished of a little bit more and put our dancing shoes on and headed down town. It was funtimes for sure! She suggested for me to come back to Christmas shop so you never know. Oh and the new favorite song of the weekend was the following........"apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur, the whole club was looking at her, SHE HIT THE FLOOR (LOL Pollyann knows what I'm talking about), one of those had to be there moments.

No comments: